Reuben Chase Ltd is committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the forthcoming EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The Data Controller
Reuben Chase Ltd is the data controller for any personal information you supply to us in relation to enquiries about our products, services and when registering as a client or candidate. Our full postal address is:
Reuben Chase Ltd
Ludgate House, 107 – 111 Fleet Street, London, EC4A 2AB, United Kingdom
Telephone Number: 0203 693 2222
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we collect
Reuben Chase Ltd may collect your personal and sensitive personal data such as your name, address, date of birth, contact details, e-mail address and sensitive personal information obtained from your CV such as criminal convictions, ethnic origin and gender.
What we use your information for
First and foremost, we will use the data you have supplied to help you obtain the best service for you.
We also require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: –
• Internal record-keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our services to you.
• To contact you via email, SMS or phone, about vacancies that we believe you may be interested in.
• Maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website as a client or candidate.
• To assess data about you against vacancies which we believe may be suitable for you.
• To send your information to clients for potential jobs or to assess suitability for the role. We will obtain verbal consent before presenting your details to a client.
• To enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply for specific roles or to subscribe to our job alerts which we believe may be of interest to you.
• Where you have consented, we will directly market products and services, and advice you of any updates to our services. Where we do so you will be able to unsubscribe at any time from receiving any further communications from us.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, specials or other information (which we think you may find interesting) using the email address which you have provided).
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
• To fulfil contractual obligations with our clients.
• To third parties where we have retained them to provide services that we, you or our client have requested including references, qualifications and criminal references checking services (as required), verification of the details you have provided from third party sources, psychometric evaluations or skills test. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Reuben Chase Ltd.
• To trusted third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, research and mailing houses. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Reuben Chase Ltd.
• The personal and sensitive personal information you provide us may be sent to clients and third parties located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). When we transfer your personal information outside the EEA we will take reasonable steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
• We may also release your personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so by law.
How long do we keep your information for?
We will only retain your data for as long as there is either a statutory requirement for us to do so or to be able to provide a service to you. This will usually require us to retain your personal data after any business relationship has ended for accounts and records purposes and to deal with any account support questions.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Your rights to your information
You can object or withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information at any time. This may affect the services we are able to supply you.
Where Reuben Chase Ltd is the data controller you are entitled to the following subject to some legal exemptions:
• Request a copy of the personal information of which you are the data subject
• to have any inaccuracies corrected
• to have your personal data erased
• to place restrictions on us processing your data
• to object to processing
• to request your data to be ported (data portability)
For more information on your rights please visit the ICO website https://ico.org.uk/
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the forthcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you would like a copy please submit your request in writing to:
Reuben Chase Ltd
107 – 111 Fleet Street
If you have any questions about this policy or about your personal information the please contact Reuben Chase Ltd on 0203 693 2222 – Helal Ahmed