One of our leading clients based in Poland is looking for CMS System Analyst experience.
Content Management Analyst has the following key responsibilities:
- Convert customer input data into useable functional specifications document, which the CMS development and maintenance team can use to understand the applications.
- Interact with clients and other stakeholders to obtain, and verify information
- Test, maintain spec, monitor, and troubleshoot content on CMS software with associated devices and software.
- CMS process documentation and updating with version control
- At least 3 years of experience in CMS applications, preferably in Sitefinity, WordPress and AEM.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Content Management:
- Good understanding of Web applications, information architecture, CMS and integrated technologies
- Ability to map loosely defined business requirements to specific functional specifications which can be mapped to CMS implementation
- Should have worked in multiple CMS implementations
- CMS Platform administration and tuning
- Ability to evaluate current state of architecture, platform and provide architectural recommendations to improve performance, scalability and reliability.
- Strong communication and client facing skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment