Job is based in Munich,Germany and looking for Senior Pega Developer.
· 6+ years’ of application development with Agile Scrum experience and implementation experience.
· 4+ years of active leading Pega Systems application development/architecture on version 7.1+ frameworks
· Senior developer and team lead within a Pega engineering team
· Pega certification CSSA (Certified Senior Systems Architect), CSA (Certified Systems Architect), and/or equivalent training/experience
· Experience in developing Business Process Management (BPM) applications for the financial industry
· Experience in designing and developing Business Process Management (BPM) applications using Pega PRPC frameworks
· Responsible for consistent Pega sprint cycle delivery; Implementation cycle includes Pega and non-Pega application installation, development, testing, and deployment
· Extensive knowledge in Design, Development, Migration, Deployment and Integration of PRPC and Java/J2EE based applications
· Development experience working in Agile Scrum environment
· Emphasis on collaboration with various Pega development teams, Infrastructure planners, Architects, and Application Product Owner
· Demonstrated ability to collaborate with the Product Owner to ensure that new functional and non-functional stories are properly groomed, and delivered with quality
· Demonstrated ability to lead and/or influence multiple teams of Pega developers to ensure adherence to SDLC process and documentation, quality and measurement of deliverables, and overall health of the team.
· Able to work under pressure, team member oriented, with strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication.
Mandatory Skills – Pega CSSA