Role – Lead Consultant
Area of expertise – Deep understanding of Configure Price Quote concepts and Sigma CPQ package implementation.
Location – London
Within the telecom domain consulting division, Infosys is seeking a senior level designer and Consulting Professional able to interact effectively with Client executives to define requirements for CPQ, work with multidisciplinary teams in large transformation programs. Design experience on Sigma CPQ including client, server, plugins and adaptors is must.
8-10 years of telecom domain experience
Good experience in Sigma CPQ (CPQ client, server, plugins and adaptors)
- 8 to 10 years of experience in working with Telecom clients in the role of solution design
- Should have experience in various CPQ COTS packages implementation
- Should have knowledge of CPQ as a domain (Typical L2C journey and CRM fundamentals)
- Should have experience of OOTB Sigma CPQ capabilities (specific to integration)
- Should possess lead qualities and must have experience in leading team of consultants / designers to achieve stated project / program goals
- Experienced in the areas of BSS/OSS architecture, design and implementation for Telecom customers which can enable effective capturing of requirements
- Candidate should demonstrate knowledge of Telecom Industry Standards/ regulations/ best practices in Telecom area like Frameworx (eTOM, TNA, SID), ITIL, IEEE, etc
- Should have experience in defining the process, business requirements and system requirements in one or more areas of Telecom process (Fulfilment/Assurance), preferably fulfilment
- Should have experience involved in running the day-to-day chores of continuing client projects
- Should be able to prepare, analyse and review proposals from internal teams, be able to provide appropriate solutions to problems, and make day-to-day decisions to run the client projects
- Should be able to engage with multiple stakeholders like Business, SI partners and System owners to understand, capture, finalize and sign off requirements
- Analyse the problem faced by the customer, participates in discussions with customer stakeholders to understand the problem, gather further data as required from the customer to define and document the problem and requirements
- Should be able to groom reporting consultants/ designers in basic consulting / Solution design skills
- Candidate should possess Good Communication & Client- interfacing skills. He should have cross-cultural working experience and should be able to work with multinational clients independently.