Technical Architect – Krakow – Poland – Contract
One of our leading clients based in Poland is looking for Sitefinity and WordPress CMS experience.
Job Description: –
- At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Content Management:
- Strong technical hands on knowledge of Sitefinity including best practices and features.
- Good understanding of Web development, information architecture, CMS and integrated technologies
- Ability to map loosely defined business requirements to specific technical solutions
- Experience in design and development of multi lingual / multi country websites.
- Strong experience in high level and detailed solution design and build validation. Experience in content migration projects
- Strong ASP.NET C# experience and MVC framework
- Should have worked in multiple CMS implementations including WordPress.
- Strong knowledge of IIS, Team Foundation Server
- Solid programming knowledge of the RDBMS
- Demonstrated experience in integration using APIs and web services
- Must have at least 8+ years .NET project related experience
- At least 2 years of experience in architecting website implementations using Sitefinity or WordPress CMS
- Platform administration and tuning
- Ability to evaluate current state of architecture, platform and provide architectural recommendations to improve performance, scalability and reliability.
- Should have rich experience in data migration and working in a highly integrated enterprise application.
- Experienced in planning, estimation, delivery model, customer facing roles and effective client interaction skills
- Strong communication and client facing skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment