NodeJS/AngularJS – API Development – MongoDB/NO SQL – Contract
One of our banking clients based in Milton Keynes is seeking a Senior Continuous Integration/Developer for a large innovation project.
Responsibilities/Skills as below:
- The Senior Full Stack with NodeJS will be responsible for programming functionalities, including automated complex testing, multi-tier front and Back End applications using, as well as providing operational support for existing applications always based on a CI and CD.
- API Development experience.
- Confident with GIT object model, branching and pull-request workflow.
- Experience with gitlab repository management, npm packaging and versioning.
- Experience with Karma, Protractor and Mocha, Chai from NodeJS for automated testing and for build automation and dependency management.
- Experience with Jenkins, Openshift configuration and deployment pipelines.
- High level Programming experience in NodeJS, AngularJS and MongoDB is essential and knowledge of Java also is desirable.
- Extensive knowledge of working with distributed infrastructure systems and Client Server architectures.
- Good working knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Familiarized with agile framework and tools (Jira, Confluence) and scrum/Kanban methodology.
NodeJS/AngularJS – API – Mongo DB/NO SQL – TDD/BDD – Scrum