Location: Tucson, Arizona
Remuneration: Competitive salary + bonus + options
- Proficiency with C/C++ and Python.
- Deep understanding of the principles of one or more following sensors: GNSS, IMU, Lidar, Radar, Sona, Camera.
- Experience in sensor data process and sensor fusion development.
- Experience in sensor development, sensor module integration for mobile platforms, sensor performance evaluation.
- Sensor sourcing: work with sensor suppliers to get related information, build test bench and evaluate different sensors’ performance
- Sensor software development: develop sensor algorithm including basic function, diagnostic, fusion, etc; implement debugging and software unit testing
- Sensor system integration: build system solution, integrate sensors to the whole autonomous system, test system performance, build sensor calibration solution and related software
- Creating and maintaining documentation including algorithm design, supporting functional safety & systems engineering analysis
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Engineering, Robotics, Computer Science or a related field.
Nice to have
- Have 2+ years of industry experience in Sensors, Autonomous Driving and/or Robotics
- Experience in ISO 26262, FMEA
- Experience in software test (MIL/SIL/PIL/HIL, Static/Dynamic, black box/white box/grey box)
Only USA/Green card residents or existing H1B visas.
If the above matches your background, I want to hear from you. Apply here or send your resume directly to Deeyana Angelo.